Sunday, November 05, 2006

Channeling the Old Larry King USA Today Column

(To be read in a gruff, slightly incoherent voice, with suspenders on)
Pillows are soft.
Peyton Manning is good.
I like cheese.
Elections are fun.
Hey Broadway Joe, I'd like to kiss Suzy Kolber, too.
No, maybe I'll just make her the ninth Mrs. King!
I can't understand this Borat when he speaks.
Tomorrow night's Pre-Election show: Fabio, Howie Mandel and Jessica Simpson on the Republicans' prospects for retaining control of the Congress.
Elizabeth Taylor is a hottie!
I like yogurt.
Tuesday's Election Night Program: Senator John McCain, Ken Mehlman and Bay Buchanon on
the nations's best roller coasters.
Babies are small.
I want bigger glasses.
Maybe there have been some allegations, but that Michael Jackson is some entertainer!
Wednesday's Election Wrap Up Show: The President of the United States on Brims vs. Lays:
Which Pork Rinds Are Best?
I've never seen e coli on my spinach.
Liza Minnelli? What a singer!
Dick Cheney is grumpy.
There sure is a lot of poker on television.
Salsa is tasty!
Until next time...

No comments: