Saturday, May 21, 2011

Alright, Already; One on the Crapture

First off, this isn't biblical. It's the invention of those whackjobs who invented fundamentalism in the late 19th/early 20th century.
Second, let's see: it's based on a code found in Harold Camping's tea leaves or poop, I'm not sure which. I used to be pretty good at these cyphers: we'll take what we know:

H A R O L D C A M P I N G A P R O F E C Y

Ok, drop the H 'cause it starts Hitler, and Hitler's bad.
Drop the M 'cause it starts Man and God hates Man, just like the Bible says.
Drop the I 'cause there's no I in team. Or Rapture.
Drop the N 'cause it starts Nazis, and there's Hitler again.
Drop the G 'cause you're headed for the Gates of Hell!
Drop a P 'cause it starts both parts of Pontius Pilate, and you know about him.
Drop an R 'cause of Regis Philbin.
Drop the E 'cause of Elvis, of course; 'nuf said!
Drop a C 'cause the Catholics aren't invited.
And drop the Y 'cause Camping's 89, and wants all Young People off his lawn.
That leaves:

A R O L D C A P A O F

Rearrange those letters, and you get: A LOAD OF CRAP, which is precisely what this whole thing is!

ps. I know how to spell prophecy, but it served my purposes to misspell it, and under fundamentalist rules, it's always ok to do whatever serves your own purposes.

No comments: